SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valkyria_gw

Seeds wanted

Valkyria
14 years ago

Hello,

I live in Sweden and couldn't make a post in your "Seed exchange" forum.

This is my "story" and why i post here...

I am looking for all different kind of seeds that are exotic/tropical or unusal (for me that lives in Sweden, almost everything is exotic/tropical/unusal though).

Also, seeds for the garden (flowers) are of interest so i might get a nice flowering garden next year.

I am home, sick, since a year back and are slowly recovering and one of few things i can do, is to sow seeds and see them grow...a nice hobby and therapy.

I really love to do it, but so far, i have only some "easy to get" plants one can buy in flowershops here in Sweden and also my "small" African violet collection.

Monstera, Philodendron, Passiflora and Jasmine are some i would love to try from seed though.

Different kind of cactus/succulents would be nice to try also...and...hmm, can one grow lilies from seeds?...See, the more one think, the bigger the list on what one want.

I don't have any seeds for trade though but i pay for postage of course (if you use paypal that is)if anyone want to send to me.

I posted this here in Tropical Plants, because i guess everything that usually not grow here in Sweden can be seen as more or less tropical ;)

Best regards and have a nice day,

Maria

Sweden

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting