SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynlyn_gw

Tomato Galore in Marysville

lynlyn
18 years ago

OK, I'll start. I've been waiting for someone to start this thread but I guess everybody is "recovering" :)

Before I go any further, BIG thanks to Mr & Mrs Lomatia. Thank you again for your hospitality and the lovely dinner. We went up to Marysville for the day only but what a threat it was.

Saturday morning I was hung over and almost didn't make it. The idea of driving through the Black Spur was ohhhhhh soooooo....! Anyway, after 3 cups of coffee and 2 panadols I finally felt good enough to want to risk it.

What I didn't tell you is that when we pulled in the cark park near the rotonda, some of you (Spatz, Julie, Adam, Tortora,....) weren't there, what we saw mainly were the local oldies that must have been invited. Vincent slowly turned to me with the "you've got to be kidding" look. Nothing wrong with oldies at all, it's just that I knew Vincent was doing this for me, the look on his face was worth a million bucks!

I walked towards the rotonda and then I saw the star attractions : THE TOMATOES !!!!!!! LIVE!!!!! ALL THERE!!!! Oh my, what a sight it was....Then I saw you guys LOL!!!!

As some of you know, this year was my first year growing tomatoes and it was a total fiasco. So to see them all there and most of all to be able to taste them all...mmmmmm..mmmmm.mmmmmmm. it was worth driving through the Black Spur with my stomack up my throat.

Grub, you'll be please to know that to both me and Vincent Grub's Mystery Green made our top three.

I don't know who did what at organizing and preparing the tasting but it was fantastic. Great job :)

And for meeting you all....it was far beyond my expectations. I really had a good time and I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for everything

Hug & kisses

LynLyn *who just spent 45 mins writing these few lines lol!*

Comments (37)

Sponsored