SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greenfinger1234

The Plight of Plants

greenfinger1234
9 years ago

I live in area on the Gold Coast that has gone completely mad with wireless technology. In the last decade and a half I have noticed the growth pattern of my garden plants have diminished, small and medium birds have disappeared, bees and aphids have completely disappeared, and disease is prevalent.

All flowering plants have reduced in size by 50%.

The ivory curl tree was always covered in bees, and I always referred it to as the bee tree.

Even the cane toads have reduced in numbers.

Wireless technology is the reason for all of this, it has nothing to do with disease in bees or anything else.

I have also noted that trees that use to stand firm in the winds are now falling over, as the root growth has also diminished, and have no firm grip of the ground anymore.

Plants grown near the wall of our home that has radiation coming out of it that wasn't there before stunts the growth of plants and destroy the sweet peas.

It's not global warming either, it's the electrosmog that is being blanketed over our area from towers and homes. This wireless evolution is a killer and has been known as such for over sixty years, but all of sudden it has become harmless.

Regards

Comment