Mon, Mar 1, 04 at 20:18
|I would like to share a delicacy which my Swiss grandmother used to make many moons ago:
You dip sage leaves (with stalk) in a beer batter, deep fry them and sprinkle them with a sugar/cinnamon mix as you would with doughnuts.
Most people are surprised at how nice they taste.
|Oh yum! These are a sweet version of the ordinary-battered sage leaves, sage fritters, which go so well as an accompaniment for meat dishes.|
Return to the Herbs Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.